– We offer a 401K plan as well as Health Care and paid vacation.
– Requirements: Must have a Class A with hazmat endorsement and a ‘TWIC” card, clean DMV and experience.
– In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
Henner Tank Lines, Inc., makes no moral judgments about employee lifestyle choices, but we have a “zero-tolerance” policy about the use of controlled substances in our workplace. We consider this to be a major operating policy and we enforce it on a non-discriminatory basis.
– Job applicants cannot be hired if they test positive for illegal drug use. Employees who refuse to be tested or who test positive for illegal drugs will be considered medically unfit for employment at Henner Tank Lines, Inc., until they have entered a recognized drug treatment program…
– Employment at Henner Tank Lines, Inc. is employment at-will. This means that an employee’s employment can be terminated at any time by the employee or the Company, with or without advance notice and with or without cause. Nothing in any document or statement now in existence or hereafter created shall limit the right to terminate the employment at-will, except pursuant to a written employment agreement executed by the CEO of the Company signed both by the employee and the Company. No officer, agent or employee of the Company has the authority to revise, waive or alter this at-will employment policy, other than pursuant to a written agreement signed by the CEO and the employee.